Guidelines to re-opening the studio(Covid -19)
** In phase three, workplaces including salons, gyms and theaters will be allowed to re-open with changes and limits on the size of gatherings, and in-person religious services and weddings can proceed.
Phase 1: Preparation
1. Each student will have his/her own workout station.
2. Solo drills and individual exercises, we have a huge facility which makes really easy to maintain the 6 feet social distancing.
Class Structure and studio operation:
a) Mats will be cleaned right after each session.
b) Hand sanitizer stations- Hands must be washed or disinfected with hand sanitizer prior to stepping onto the mat after removing shoes.
c) We will have a maximum of 10 students per class.
d) Due to the limit of students allowed you will have to pick your days and time to attend class.
e) No more than two people allowed on the changing room at a time.
f) The average normal body temperature is generally accepted at 98.6 F. A temperature over 100 F most often means you have a fever caused by an infection or illness.
g) Each person entering the studio confirms the following:
- No symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days including: Fever, Cough, shortness of breath or difficult breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- No known contacts with anyone tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
-Has complied with the following social distancing guidelines for the last 14 days.
- Staying at least 6 feet away from others during shopping at the grocery store or pharmacy.
- Wearing a cloth mask covering the nose and mouth when out in public.
Please avoid hand shakes and gatherings.
Phase 2: Normal classes