Guidelines to re-opening the studio(Covid -19)
1. Each student will have his/her own workout station.
2. Solo drills and individual exercises, we have a huge facility which makes really easy to maintain the 6 feet social distancing.
Class Structure and studio operation:
a) Mats will be cleaned right after each session.
b) Hand sanitizer stations- Hands must be washed or disinfected with hand sanitizer prior to stepping onto the mat after removing shoes.
c) We will have a maximum of 15 students per class.
d) No more than two people allowed on the changing room at a time.
e) The average normal body temperature is generally accepted at 98.6 F. A temperature over 100 F most often means you have a fever caused by an infection or illness.
g) Each person entering the studio confirms the following:
- No symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days including: Fever, Cough, shortness of breath or difficult breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- No known contacts with anyone tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
-Has complied with the following social distancing guidelines for the last 14 days.
- Staying at least 6 feet away from others during shopping at the grocery store or pharmacy.
- Wearing a cloth mask covering the nose and mouth when out in public.
Please avoid hand shakes and gatherings.